WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR BOOTH
Booking Your Booth @ EXPO 2019
Exhibit space selection opens on May 15, 2018.
All previous exhibiting companies will receive an email announcement with instructions on how to submit their EXPO 2019 Exhibit Space Application.
Your exhibit space fee includes:
- Carpet - Standard BLACK carpet for ALL 10' deep, inline booths.
- Vacuuming - on the evening of June 25.
- Booth Draping - Backwall and sidewall curtains where appropriate
- Identification Sign - 7"x44" single line sign
- Registration Credentials - Two (2) registrations for the first 100 sq. ft. plus One (1) registration for each additional 100 sq. ft.
- Program Listing - Includes company, booth number, address, e-mail, website and category listing in up to 6 product categories.
Drayage and Heavy Machinery:
Uncrated heavy machinery and/or equipment shipped directly to the show site that does not require additional handling will not be charged by the CWT. Material handling service fees for these loads will be calculated by the actual man-hour and size of the lift required.
What's NOT Included:
- In-Booth Rigging
- Warehouse Shipments
- Other Utilities.
Carpet is NOT included for Island, Peninsula, and Split-Island Booths greater than 400 square feet in size. Exhibiting companies may take advantage of a special rate carpet package. Details are available by contacting show management.